An online accounting software solution that brands itself simply as “Beautiful accounting software”, Xero is currently taking the market by storm.
Offering pretty much the full gambit of solutions required by any small or medium sized business, it’s easy to see what makes Xero so attractive.
When it comes to accounting software, Xero software has recently hit the headlines more than most, particularly when it comes to winning awards. With a whole trail of global awards behind them, only recently, CPA Practice Advisor, which is one of the biggest American accounting publications honoured Xero with a 5 star review. Second only to Quickbooks Online, Xero is particularly proud of this scoop because relative to their rival, they’re the new kids on the US block. So what is it that makes Xero such a hard act to beat?
First and foremost, their groundbreaking attitude seems to be stirring up healthy competition in the industry, which can only be good news for SMEs the world over. Far from being arrogant about their position however, Xero are quick to acknowledge that they don’t have everything that all of their competitors have, but they have a really intuitive, simple cloud-based accounting system that is perfect for small and medium sized businesses in every sector. Here are 10 great reasons to choose Xero:
- It looks good. Although we all know that looks aren’t everything, if you’re working day in and day out with a software package, it really does help if it looks good, works efficiently and saves you time.
- It works on any mobile device which means you can send invoices, reconcile bank statements and even process expenses using photo capture, no matter where you are, no matter what time of day you choose to get your books in order.
- It allows an unlimited number of users without giving rise to extra fees or expense.
- It boasts a customer support facility that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so there’s always someone around to give you the support you need.
- It features an inbuilt expense management and approval process even across your mobile network.
- It works with as many as 160 currencies, allowing you to work with live spot rates, so you don’t have to rework exchange rates at a later date.
- It offers an impressive range of 150 add-on partners and over 1000 active apps that work with Xero. This is way above and beyond the next in line, which is Quickbooks with 32 add-on partners.
- It has the capacity for accountants to discuss accounts and make notes about transactions within the application.
- It’s loved by smart accountants because it’s so user-friendly and useful to their clients.
- It has 99.9% uptime history and has never had a multi-day outage.
So, the bottom line is that the whole world isn’t normally wrong and we support all the Xero compliments with confidence. If you’d like to speak to us about how Xero can help you in your accountancy tasks, why not get in touch?
Why are there delays? Many R&D advisers have noted HMRC’s current delay in processing R&D claims. HMRC has concerns that…Read More
People across the land are buying paper plates and bunting ahead of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee bank holiday, but is…Read More